Provincial Championship online registration closes Wednesday, November 22nd @11:59 pm. No registration on Race Day. Pre-registration only.
Single day licenses will be permitted to race in Championship Categories. If you finish in a podium position, you will be acknowledged for your position in the race but will not be eligible for a Championship Award. The next UCI licensed rider will be awarded the Championship podium spot.
Championship Race Registration as follows:
$25 – U13, U15, U17, U19
$45 – All other categories
FREE – iRide Kids race – Registration onsite *NEW – prices do not include processing or tax
- Sunday’s regular format race, single day Online registration closes Saturday, November 25th at 7pm
Sunday’s Race Registration as follows:
$35* Pre Registration Adult / $50 on Race Day
$15* Pre Registration Youth / $30 on Race Day
*NEW – prices do not include processing or tax CBC License & Single Event Insurance Information: One day and BC Ride Licenses can race in any category outside of Elite. $10 ($5-U17) one-day event insurance will be available during registration.
• There will not be any restrictions in regards to type of bike or tire size for Beginner races. Mountain bikes and FAT bikes are welcome.
• Mountain bike and FAT bikes will not collect Cycling BC Premier Series points in Intermediate races.
• Elite races will be subject to UCI rules when it comes to bikes and tire size.
- Beginner C and Intermediate B categories require a minimum of a Cycling BC Citizen license.
- Elite A category requires a UCI Race License.
- One-day Event licenses sold on-site – $5 youth, $10 adult.